ARTS AND CRAFTS
How to keep yourself busy
One of the ways that I keep myself busy is to find new ways to do arts and crafts. this time around I am going to try to make homemade sugar scrubs. With the holidays coming up, I’m sure that most if not all of you are probably strapped for cash and cant afford to buy gifts for your loved ones. One great way to afford to give your loved ones gifts is to make homemade gifts because they come from the heart and tells them that you love them enough to take the time out of your life to make them something.
How to make a simple sugar scrub from home
- Combine the coconut oil and one cup of the sugar in a bowl and mix until creamy.
- Add the essential oil while continuing to stir. This is when you would add coloring too.
- Add the remaining sugar until the formula reaches the desired consistency.
- Scrub away and love your super soft skin!
- Put the sugar scrubs in mason jars”
Homemade Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub – Salt Lick Lessons
Do you love free stuff?
subscribe to my email list and get free stuff to help cope with your mental illness!!!!!